US May Exams
MAY FINAL EXAM SCHEDULE
Grades 9, 10, & 11
Monday, May 24 - Thursday, May 27
Friday, May 28 - Make up exam day
School Hours during exams
- ARRIVAL: Students should arrive 30 minutes before their first exam and must be outside their examination room at least 15 minutes before each session.
- DISMISSAL: Students will be released at the conclusion of their exam each day.
- Please review the Exam Preparation Packet for information and tips on how to prepare for exams.
Avoid getting stressed about exams. Use this exam-prep calendar from Mrs. Hollingsworth to help you be well-prepared. Make a copy of the calendar and then customize it to your needs. See Mrs. Hollingsworth if you need help!
- Beginning Wednesday, May 19 all regular classes for 11th grade will be remote. On campus review sessions have been scheduled for 11th grade students. Interested students should sign up with their teacher for the following 7:30 - 8:20 am sessions.
- Monday, May 17: English
- Tuesday, May 18: Maths
- Wednesday, May, 19: Humanities
- Thursday, May 20: Spanish and French
- Friday, May 21: Sciences
- The examination results will count as 15% of the student’s semester grade for IBMYP (grades 9 and 10) and 20% for IBDP (Grade 11).
- Grades 9 - 11: Exams for all upper school students will begin on Monday, May 24. Students will have two exams each day through Thursday, May 27.
- Students will be dismissed at the conclusion of their exams
- There will be an early bus leaving CDS at 12:15 pm on every day.
- Flik: Flik will be selling snack items during the morning break. Students can purchase lunch at the main serving line until 12:30 pm.
|UPPER SCHOOL FINAL EXAM SCHEDULE|
|Monday, May 24||8:30 - 10:00 am||9 & 10||Block A|
|10:30 am - 12:00 pm||9 & 10||Block B|
|12:15 - 1:45 pm||11||
|2:15 - 3:45 pm||11||Block B|
|Tuesday, May 25||8:30 - 10:00 am||9 & 10||Block C|
|10:30 am - 12:00 pm||9 & 10||Block D|
|12:15 - 1:45 pm||11||Block C|
|2:15 - 3:45 pm||11||Block D|
|Wednesday, May 26||8:30 - 10:00 am||9 & 10||Block E|
|10:30 am - 12:00 pm||9 & 10||Block F|
|12:15 - 1:45 pm||11||Block E|
|2:15 - 3:45 pm||11||Block F|
|Thursday, May 27||8:30 - 10:00 am||9 & 10||Block G|
|10:30 am - 12:00 pm||9 & 10||Block H|
|12:15 - 1:45 pm||11||Block G|
|Friday, May 28||Make up exams, if necessary|
|*** DISMISSAL: Students will be released at the conclusion of their last exam each day. ***|