We are Open and it is time to TURN IT UP!
Thank you all for your patience! This year we are more dedicated than ever to providing a fun-filled summer camp experience with safety being our top priority! Our staff is excited and has a great summer planned for YOU! With a catalog of 46 enrichment camps and FULL DAY THEMED CAMPS, CDS has something for every camper.
Need to bring your child in a little early? Can’t be here until after work? No worries. We offer early care (free of charge) and aftercare supervised by full-time CDS staff.
Safe Summer Camp Plan
Amidst the COVID-19 pandemic Carrollwood Day School has implemented guidelines that have been carefully considered to address and promote the safety, health, and welfare of our community. These procedures have been thoughtfully developed with local, state, and national guidance to ensure the best standard of care. Please see a number of those procedures below:
- Prior to the start of camp, all campers and staff must complete the COVID -19 Exposure Questionnaire
- Prior to the start of camp, all non-CDS campers must provide Auxiliary & Summer Camp Coordinator Melissa Hill a copy of their most recent immunization records.
- Prior to the start of camp, all campers must provide a completed Summer Camp Consent Form
- Before children and staff are checked in, their temperatures will be taken. Those running a temperature of 100.4+ degrees will not be able to attend camp.
- Check in will be outside, in front of the CDS Hayes Family Gymnasium. All parents are encouraged to stay in their vehicle. Staff will come to you and assist in retrieving all completed summer camp documents and your camper and escort them to the appropriate location.
- Campers remain in their same small groups throughout the week. CDS will stick with a 10:1 student/instructor ratio.
- Individual and spaced out activities to practice safe social distancing. Limited sharing of supplies.
- Ample access to hand washing and hand sanitizer stations, especially at check in, before meals, and after restroom use.
- All Summer Camp Counselors/Instructors are CPR/First Aid certified.
- CDS Staff as well as campers will be encouraged to wear masks when unable to maintain social distancing.
- Significant disinfecting of supplies and activity areas throughout the day.
For a more in-depth look at our Safe Summer Camp Plan, please CLICK HERE.
Summer Programs Coordinator
Registering for our summer programs is easy via our safe and secure online registration portal.
Junior Summer Camp Staff Position
Our Junior Summer Camp Staff is a position for students to gain their volunteer hours. It is unpaid, from 7:15am - 12:00pm Monday through Friday, for one week, totaling 25 hours. Students can choose as many weeks as they wish.
Junior Summer Camp Staff will be responsible for looking after campers utilizing our morning care program from 7:30am - 9:00am. They will then transition into the classroom to assist with a morning enrichment camp as a support for the instructor.
A permission slip must be signed by both the student and the parent. If interested please complete this form and return to Melissa Hill at Carrollwood Day School.
CDS Summer Camp Refund Policy
- Prior to May 18, 2020, full refunds are available. After May 18, 2020, 50% of the full payment will be refunded, only if CDS is notified in writing 10 days prior to the start of camp.
- Parents will receive a full refund for any camp that is canceled by CDS or the instructor.
Any Summer Camp Questions please email Melissa Hill at email@example.com
DOCUMENTS FOR PARENTS
NEW SAT Prep Course >>
Summer Camp Consent Form
COVID-19 Exposure Questionnaire
(All campers & staff)
FORGOT TO PACK
YOUR CHILD'S LUNCH?
No Problem! We've got you covered.
Carrollwood Day School has partnered with EVOS to provide a secure, fast, and easy-to-use online ordering system that allows parents to view EVOS lunch menu, order, prepay, and manage student lunches on the web.
This year we will be offering several camps to incoming Kindergarteners as well as several upper school and middle school clubs.
Explore Italy with CDS in Summer 2021!
Consider the deeper meaning of "Beautiful Italy" as you experience its art, history and culture. In Venice, cars and roads give way to gondolas and canals, redefining what a city can be. The world's best collection of Renaissance art awaits in Florence. And in Rome, behold Michelangelo's take on creation at the Sistine Chapel and retrace the footsteps of ancient Romans at the Colosseum.
CDS will partner with EF| Educational Tours to offer this unique 2021 summer (late June/early July) learning experience. Space is limited and enrollment will be on a first come, first served basis. Students can earn a 0.5 Art History Credit by completing an accompanying online course.
Enrollment is now open. To enroll for this trip, contact Mr. Jannereth.