Carrollwood Day School partners with Flik Independent School Dining to provide lunch service for students at both the Early Childhood Campus and the Bearss Avenue campus!
Flik is the market leader in independent school dining, currently serving over 248 prestigious private and independent schools. Their mantra is Nourishing A Brighter Future.
Flik starts with fresh, whole ingredients and prepares their menu items from scratch. School menus, which will feature local and sustainable items, will be created at our campus, specifically designed for our school community.
Each student will be assigned a POS ID number that will be used to check out when going through the lunch line. Parents will receive an email from Flik@carrollwooddayschool.org with each child's unique number.
How Flik lunch service works @CDS
- Flik uses a no-cash system. Parents set up and fund a payment account for each child at MySchoolBucks.com. To create accounts, parents must enter their child's name and birthdate. Accounts can be funded three ways:
- Make a one-time payment
- Set up autopay
- Send a check payable to "Flik" to the school office
- If a student's account becomes overdrawn, the student will be served a Sunbutter and jelly sandwich for $3.50 which will be deducted from the student's account balance. We recommend that parents set up auto pay on their MySchoolBucks.com account to ensure their children get to have the lunch of their choice.
- Students in grades 1 - 12: Parents cannot pre-order lunches for their children. Lunch selections are made by the children when going through the lunch line. Parents are able to access the lunch menus online to help decide which days they want their children to purchase lunch and discuss menu choices with their children. The menus can be viewed at: MySchoolDining.com/Carrollwood. Menus differ for each division, so remember to click the button at the top of the page to view the menus for each child’s grade.
- ECC Students: Lunch service for ECC students will begin on Friday, August 24, 2018. Lunch service at the ECC will be on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays. ECC parents must pre-order their children's lunches. Parents are able to access the ECC lunch menus online to help decide which days they want their children to purchase lunch. The menus can be viewed at: MySchoolDining.com/Carrollwood. Menus differ for each division, so remember to click the ECC button at the top of the page.
- Click here to pre-order ECC lunch
- The form asks for the child's POS ID. This should have been emailed to each family. If you do not have your child's POS ID number, enter your child's birthdate.
- Lunch orders must be received by 3:00 pm on the school day prior (i.e., Monday lunch orders must be received by 3:00 pm on the previous Friday)
- Click here to pre-order ECC lunch
Meet CDS's Chef Manager Robin Frechette
Robin started as a young child with a love of food. Not only to eat it, of course, but to create. She knew at a very young age that she wanted to be in the culinary industry. Robin started, as many culinary professionals do, as a dishwasher and worked her way up. She continued after high school with an associate’s degree in Culinary Arts at the prestigious Johnson and Wales University in Rhode Island.
While at Johnson & Wales, she took her internship at the Doubletree Guest Suites in Boston, Massachusetts. She was quickly promoted to Lead Line Cook and a short time later to Executive Sous Chef. In 2010, Robin began her career with Flik as a Sous Chef at Ropes & Gray Law Firm in Boston. A relocation opportunity for her husband brings their family Tampa. She is excited to continue her career with Flik by providing healthy and delicious meals to the Carrollwood Day School community.
We invite you to review the information below to learn more about Flik@CDS!