Support the Teams
The Patriot Booster Club is an organization of parents, alumni and friends who are building a quality athletic and physical education program at CDS. In cooperation with the Athletic Director, the Boosters provide support for all athletics, including sponsored events, intramurals, middle school sports teams, and JV and varsity sports teams.
In addition to an exemplary academics program, a strong athletic program is a vital component to growing the CDS community. Athletics bring prospective families to our school, raise school spirit and impact financials. The balanced portion of the IB curriculum stresses the importance of intellectual, physical and emotional balance to achieve personal well-being.
Thank you to our past Booster Members for their support of time and treasure. Their support helped our CDS athletes achieve the following last year:
- District Runner up – Girls Basketball
- District Champions – Volleyball, Girls Soccer, Boys Soccer, Boys Basketball, Softball, Boys Tennis, Girls Tennis, and Baseball
- Regional Finalist – Boys Basketball, Softball, and Beach Volleyball
- Regional Champions – Volleyball, Girls Basketball, Baseball, and Softball
- State Runner Up – Girls Basketball
- State Champion - Volleyball
- Individual State Champions – Jonathan Conrad and Jacob Conrad - Wrestling
Your active participation in the Booster Club is welcome. Come help us promote school spirit; there is a place for you. Please email the Booster Club to indicate your volunteer interests.
The Booster Club sponsors family fun events throughout the year. In the past these events have included cookouts and faculty/student athletic matches.
We are so very excited about our upcoming year in the Booster Club and we want you to get out your calendars and save several dates for these not to be missed events:
Saturday, October 12, 2019 - 11th Annual 5k Patriot Run/Walk at Bearss Avenue Campus
Date TBD - Ladies Tennis & Luncheon