Carrollwood Day School is a uniform/dress code school for students in kindergarten through high school. The responsibility for assuring students are in the proper dress ultimately lies with the parents and the individual student. The school expects all students to be dressed appropriately on campus. Approved Uniform Apparel
School Uniforms - Kindergarten - High School
Risse Brothers is the school uniform provider for Carrollwood Day School. Risse Brothers is the one-stop shop for all CDS uniform needs including PE uniforms for students in grades 1 - 10!
4228 N. Armenia Avenue
Tampa, FL 33607
(P) 813. 282.8338
Risse Brothers' local store has a special department for CDS uniforms where selections can be tried on and purchased. Uniforms can also be purchased online at www.rissebrothers.com.
Most items are in stock and the staff is happy to help you. Please order your uniforms early to avoid any delays at the start of school.
Uniform Shopping Easy as 1 - 2 - 3
Risse Brothers incorporates their website as their in-store check out system. This streamlines the check-out process and helps you get in and out more quickly, especially during the busiest days. In addition to making check-out go faster, this system enables Risse Brothers to maintain a record of each family’s information and orders. However, in order to take advantage of this more efficient check-out system, you must pre-register on their website. Risse Brothers will not sell or use their customer list for anything other than to promote School Uniform sales for Carrollwood Day School.
2017-2018 Special Back-to-School Hours:
- Risse Brothers will be at the Bearss Avenue Campus with a complete selection of regular and PE uniforms
- Wednesday & Thursday, May 24 & 25: 7:30 am - 3:30 pm
- Risse Brothers' summer hours are:
- Monday - Wednesday & Friday: 9:30 am - 5:30 pm
- Thursday: 9:30 am - 7:00 pm
- Saturday: 10:00 am - 4:00 pm
- Sunday: Closed
- Risse Brothers will be at the Bearss Avenue Campus with a complete selection of regular and PE uniforms during the week of August 14. (Dates and times TBD)